What are the trim level options for the 2021 Toyota Corolla in St. Louis?
The stunning 2021 Toyota Corolla is ready to hit the open road. All of the trim levels now come standard with Android Auto and two more airbags. In addition, a Blind Spot Monitor with Rear-Cross Traffic Alert comes standard depending on the trim level. What are the trim level options for the 2021 Toyota Corolla in St. Louis? You have come to the right place to learn more!
Which feature is standard on what trim level?
The 2021 Toyota Corolla is available in eight trim levels which include the L, LE, SE, SE Nightshade Edition, SE Apex Edition, XLE, XSE, and XSE Apex Edition. We highlight just a few features from each trim level below. Which one seems like it would be a good fit for you?
- 1.8-liter 4-cylinder DOHC engine that produces 139 horsepower and 126 lb-ft of torque
- 7-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Amazon Alexa capabilities
- 4.2-inch color TFT Multi-Information Display
- Seating capacity for 5
- 2.0-liter 4-cylinder DOHC engine that produces 169 horsepower and 151 lb-ft of torque
- Passenger volume of 88.6 cubic feet
SE Nightshade Edition
- Estimated fuel economy of 31 mpg in the city, 40 mpg on the highway, and 34 mpg combined
- Cargo volume of 13.1 cubic feet
SE Apex Edition
- Integrated backup camera with projected path
- Front and rear USB 2.0 ports
- Black front grille with sport mesh insert
- Heated driver’s and front passengers seat
- 7-inch color TFT Multi-Information Display with customizable settings
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
XSE Apex Edition
- Two-tone exterior roof
- Star Safety System
Where can I purchase a 2021 Toyota Corolla in St. Louis?
We have welcomed the 2021 Toyota Corolla to our showroom at Ackerman Toyota. Are you interested in learning more or seeing this sedan in person? Please give us a call today! We look forward to hearing from you and to helping you drive off in a new 2021 Toyota Corolla today!