What are the differences among the trim levels of the 2020 Toyota Avalon in St. Louis?
If you are looking for a sedan that has a mixture of sporty and luxury interior, then you might be interested in the 2020 Toyota Avalon. Available in a new TRD trim level, there will certainly be a 2020 Toyota Avalon that fits what you are looking for. What are the differences among the trim levels of the 2020 Toyota Avalon in St. Louis? Below, you will find a few more details about each trim level.
2020 Toyota Avalon trim levels
Please note that the items below are not a comprehensive list of the items that are standard on each trim level. These are just a few of the highlights. Is there a trim level that grabs your attention?
- Estimated Fuel Economy: 22 mpg city, 32 mpg highway, 26 mpg combined
- Noise-reducing windshield and side windows
- 7-inch Multi-Information Display
- Heated front seats
- 3.5-liter V6 engine that produces 301 horsepower and 267 lb-ft of torque
- Heated power side mirrors
- Wireless phone charging station
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Front black grille with sport mesh insert
- 19-inch TRD matte black wheels
- Red TRD badge
- Red seat belts
- Estimated Fuel Economy: 22 mpg city, 31 mpg highway, and 25 mpg combined
- Sport sound-tuned exhaust
- 9-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capabilities
- Active Noise Control
- Front chrome grille surrounded with a dark gray insert
- 18-inch super chrome alloy wheels
- Backup camera with dynamic gridlines
- Toyota Safety Sense™ P
Where can I learn more about the 2020 Toyota Avalon in St. Louis?
At Ackerman Toyota in St. Louis, we are proud to have a great selection of 2020 Toyota Avalon sedans. Are you thinking about purchasing one? If you would like, you can first browse our online inventory. Then, give us a call with any additional questions that you have! We look forward to helping you find the perfect 2020 Toyota Avalon!